Lynda.com Successfully Upgraded to LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning offers you a learning experience that's tailor made for your needs.
Lynda.com, an online library of high-quality instructional videos on a variety of skills, technology and more, has been upgraded to LinkedIn Learning.
In addition to the name change, this upgrade introduced a number of exciting new features while retaining access to the more than 11,000 Lynda.com courses. All personal data, including completed courses, saved playlists, etc., were successfully migrated to LinkedIn Learning following the upgrade.
New features include:
- Option to link LinkedIn Learning account to personal LinkedIn profile to display badges after completing courses (Note: this is not required to view content).
- Personalized learning recommendations based on your learning profile, viewed videos and industry.
- A new intuitive interface designed to deliver relevant content to you.
- Ability to add custom content alongside LinkedIn Learning content for customized courses.
Get started with LinkedIn Learning:
- For the best experience, log out of your LinkedIn account prior to activating your LinkedIn Learning account.
- Visit linkedin.com/learning, select the 'sign in' button.
- Then select 'Sign in with your organization account' (i.e. your @uark.edu account).
- You will then be redirected to UARK login to enter your password.
LinkedIn Learning is a service available to all University of Arkansas students, faculty and staff at no individual charge.
The award, the department's most prestigious given to a single researcher's group, supports fundamental research with the potential to advance national security.
The Oxford Film Festival has gone virtual and the film Animal by Russell Sharman, assistant professor in the Department of Communication, is being featured and premieres today.
Alex Guynn will receive the Commitment to Justice Award, Nathan Bogart will be given the Early Career Award, and the Career Champion Award will go to the Legal Team at Walmart Inc.
Sarah Judy of Walton College and J. Laurence Hare of Fulbright College have been selected by the University of Arkansas Academic Advising Council as 2019-20 outstanding academic advisors.
Starting at 5 p.m. today, webBASIS will be unavailable and BASIS access will be limited until 8 a.m. Monday, June 1. This planned outage is required to convert BASIS data to the new Workday system.