Lynda.com Successfully Upgraded to LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning offers you a learning experience that's tailor made for your needs.
Lynda.com, an online library of high-quality instructional videos on a variety of skills, technology and more, has been upgraded to LinkedIn Learning.
In addition to the name change, this upgrade introduced a number of exciting new features while retaining access to the more than 11,000 Lynda.com courses. All personal data, including completed courses, saved playlists, etc., were successfully migrated to LinkedIn Learning following the upgrade.
New features include:
- Option to link LinkedIn Learning account to personal LinkedIn profile to display badges after completing courses (Note: this is not required to view content).
- Personalized learning recommendations based on your learning profile, viewed videos and industry.
- A new intuitive interface designed to deliver relevant content to you.
- Ability to add custom content alongside LinkedIn Learning content for customized courses.
Get started with LinkedIn Learning:
- For the best experience, log out of your LinkedIn account prior to activating your LinkedIn Learning account.
- Visit linkedin.com/learning, select the 'sign in' button.
- Then select 'Sign in with your organization account' (i.e. your @uark.edu account).
- You will then be redirected to UARK login to enter your password.
LinkedIn Learning is a service available to all University of Arkansas students, faculty and staff at no individual charge.
Entities complete special agreement for FY22 and FY23 operations while working to finalize terms of a Memorandum of Agreement to take effect no later than FY24.
More than 250 students received nationally competitive scholarships, fellowships, grants and internships last year, totaling more than $2.1 million.
The Honors College Fellowship, increased to $80,000 this year, spans four years and is awarded to top young minds, many from Arkansas.
The Department of Food Science and the Center for Human Nutrition are recruiting adults over the age of 18 to participate in a study related to food intake at lunch.
UAConnect access will be suspended at 10 p.m. tomorrow, June 30, for end-of-year reporting purposes.