Get Ready to Go 'All In' Next Week
At 6 a.m. on Wednesday, April 3, the University of Arkansas will begin its 148th birthday celebration with the launch of All In for Arkansas, the university's fourth annual day of giving.
The birthday celebration and online fundraising event is a party with a purpose that lasts 1,871 minutes in honor of the university's founding year of 1871. The event will conclude at 1:11 p.m. on Thursday, April 4.
It's ALL about participation and rallying the U of A family — on campus and around the world — in an epic outpouring of pride and support.
Faculty, staff and students, mark your calendars and make plans to join in the fun!
- Drop by the on-campus Birthday Bash between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 3, on the Union Mall. There will be birthday sweets, a photo booth, party favors—and new this year—three exciting giving day contests! Watch contestants face off to earn $500 "bonus bucks" for their favorite #Allin4Arkansas project by competing in U of A Trivia (12:15), Mystery Cake Tasting (12:45) and Hogwild Hula Hoop (1:15). You can also make your All In gift in person during this fun-filled event hosted by the Student Alumni Association and All In for Arkansas teams.
- Make a gift of any size at allinforarkansas.uark.edu on April 3-4. With more than 130 academic and student-success initiatives to choose from, it's easy to support the areas of campus that have special meaning to you. Pro tip: watch for matches and challenges to increase your impact!
- Show off your #Allin4Arkansas spirit on social media to help spread the word and inspire an epic outpouring of Arkansas pride during the U of A's giving day. Photo contest winners can bring in "bonus bucks" for their favorite participating college, school, program or scholarship fund. Check out all the challenges here.
Participation is key to the success of All In for Arkansas, as gifts of all sizes combine to make a big difference for students and programs across campus. From student scholarships, study abroad and sustainability initiatives to Senior Walk and the new Student Success Center, the hardest part may be choosing your favorite funds.
Learn more and browse other areas of impact at allinforarkansas.uark.edu.
- Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food & Life Sciences
- College of Education and Health Professions
- Global Campus
- College of Engineering
- J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences
- Graduate School
- Sam M. Walton College of Business
- Honors College
- University Advancement
- University Development
The Pryor Center for Arkansas Oral and Visual History was able to digitize the material thanks to a gift from the Tyson Family Foundation.
This checklist will help you with campus transportation needs at the beginning of the semester and throughout the year.
Calling all Razorbacks, new and old! Join us on Friday, Aug. 23, from 8 p.m. to midnight on the Arkansas Union Mall for the first UARK Cardinal Nights of the school year!
Auditions and enrollment are open now for the Collegiate Chorale, Schola Cantorum, Inspirational Chorale and Chamber Choir for interested students from all majors.
Jared Phillips will be part of a panel that discusses the counterculture movement in the Ozarks in the 1970s.