University Recreation to Operate Under Winter Break Hours
University Recreation will operate under reduced winter break hours Friday, Dec. 14, through Thursday, Jan. 10.
The HPER Building hours are listed below and include all gymnasiums, the jogging track, racquetball courts, service center and the Donna Axum Fitness Center.
To view operating hours for the HPER pool, UREC Outdoors, the UREC Fitness Center (Arkansas Union), and the UREC Sports Complex, please visit the facility hours page on the UREC website.
- Friday, Dec. 14 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15 — 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 16 — 1-9 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday, Dec. 17-20 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21 — 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23 — 1-5 p.m.
- Monday to Wednesday, Dec. 24-26 — Closed
- Thursday to Saturday, Dec. 27-29 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 30 — 1-5 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 — Closed
- Wednesday to Friday, Jan. 2-4 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 5 — 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 6 — 1-9 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday, Jan. 7-10 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Kelsey Harelson, coordinator
A new Coronavirus Updates webpage offers students and parents current information and relevant resources about studying abroad and international travel.
Law student Alex Carroll successfully represented his client against students Arthur Jefferson and Ashley Wofford Spinazze in the final round of the 2020 Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition.
Professor Emeritus Arthur "Art" Virgil Brown, 79, of West Fork, Arkansas passed away peacefully Sunday, Feb. 23, after a short battle with brain cancer.
Two doctoral students who provide mental health services to residential students were awarded Emerging Leader grants by the American College Counseling Association.
Students Advocating for Stronger Sisterhood invites all university students to our Women's Empowerment Week Monday through Friday, March 2-6.