University Recreation to Operate Under Winter Break Hours
University Recreation will operate under reduced winter break hours Friday, Dec. 14, through Thursday, Jan. 10.
The HPER Building hours are listed below and include all gymnasiums, the jogging track, racquetball courts, service center and the Donna Axum Fitness Center.
To view operating hours for the HPER pool, UREC Outdoors, the UREC Fitness Center (Arkansas Union), and the UREC Sports Complex, please visit the facility hours page on the UREC website.
- Friday, Dec. 14 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15 — 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 16 — 1-9 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday, Dec. 17-20 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21 — 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23 — 1-5 p.m.
- Monday to Wednesday, Dec. 24-26 — Closed
- Thursday to Saturday, Dec. 27-29 — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 30 — 1-5 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 — Closed
- Wednesday to Friday, Jan. 2-4 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 5 — 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 6 — 1-9 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday, Jan. 7-10 — 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Kelsey Harelson, coordinator
University Recreation and the Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education took 41 students to visit the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Assistant professor Kelly Sullivan has been selected as the 2019-2020 recipient of the John L. Imhoff Chair in Industrial Engineering.
University Programs hosts BlacKkKlansman (rated R) at 7 p.m Tuesday, Jan. 29, in the University Programs Video Theater on the fourth floor of the Arkansas Union.
Beginning Sunday, Jan. 27, it will cost 5 cents more to mail a letter. Most other product prices for shipping will increase but will vary by product.
UA Bus Charters will continue to coordinate logistical concerns on campus with visitors arriving by bus, and it will also contract with various groups to provide needed transportation.