Department of Animal Science to Host Halloween Party
The Department of Animal Science is excited to announce its 2018 Animal Science Day celebration!
Animal Science Day is a fun event for the whole family (and the doggos too!). Admission is free and open to the public. The evening will feature:
- Safe trick-or-treating
- Games and education for kids presented by Animal Science clubs and students
- A truly impressive haunted house hosted by the Animal Science Graduate Student Association
- Costume contests for both humans and dogs(!)
- Farm animals in the Arena to interact with and learn about
- A concession stand to benefit the U of A Block & Bridle Club
- Fun for all ages!
Animal Science Day will be at the Pauline Whitaker Animal Science Center on Halloween night. Events last from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
The UA Collegiate Chorale will perform arrangements of East African pieces at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26, at the Faulkner Performing Arts Center.
The University Symphony Orchestra presents their first concert of the spring season with a program called "Angelic Voices" at 7:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 25, in the Faulkner Performing Arts Center.
Join the U of A Campus Cousins program for Game Night with snacks, party games and lots of fun from 7-9 p.m. today, Feb. 22, in the Holcombe Hall Living Room.
The campus community is invited to celebrate Engine Week with the Engineering Student Council with food, games and professional development opportunities.
More than 250 fifth-12th grade students in schools from 15 counties in Northwest Arkansas will compete Monday, March 4, in the Northwest Arkansas Regional Science and Engineering Fair.