Staff Senate Scholarship Remains Open Until June 2
For the second year in a row the Staff Senate is excited to announce that we have received matching funds from Chancellor Joseph E. Steinmetz in support of Staff Scholarships, which once again doubles our ability to award scholarships to more staff!
Staff Senate Scholarship for 2017-2018 remains open through June 2. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher to receive the award;
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the fall semester in order to continue the scholarship for the spring semester;
- Be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours of coursework per semester;
- Express a desire to contribute to the University through further educational endeavors;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance in the pursuit of further education;
- Provide two references by submitting two Recommendation Forms; and
- Finalists may be interviewed by the members of the Scholarship Committee.
For more information about the application criteria please visit the Staff Senate website.
Click here for the official scholoarship application.
Blake Chapman, scholarship chair
Charlie Alison, executive editor
New video highlights the Design Camp experience for high school students from across the state and nation.
A gift from alumnus Kevin Campbell will create two $100,000 scholarship endowments in honor of his parents.
Air Force and Army ROTC cadets took integral roles in a rememberance of former prisoners of war and those missing in action, a ceremony that brings them together with veterans.
University Programs will host Poet Olivia Gatwood at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 3, in the Anne Kittrell Art Gallery on the fourth floor of the Arkansas Union.
The innovative new facility will offer training, mentoring and community-building for University of Arkansas-trained entrepreneurs.