Second Quarter Employee of the Quarter Selections Announced
The Staff Senate wishes to announce University of Arkansas Employee of the 2nd Quarter Awards for 2015-16.
Winners selected this quarter are:
- Carrie Pennington, administrative analyst, Industrial Engineering, Professional/Non-Faculty - Academic
- Ryan Miller, development/advancement specialist, Alumni Association, Professional/Non-Faculty - Administrative
- Natalia Karnes, administrative specialist II, Department of Sociology, Secretarial/Clerical
- Leigh Marshall, student applications specialist, Grad/International Administration, Technical/Paraprofessional
- Michael 'Kim' Williams, skilled tradesman, Carpenter Shop, Skilled Crafts/Service/Maintenance
Congratulations to all selections! The campus community is invited to join Staff Senate at its regular monthly meeting 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 11, in Arkansas Union room 509, to celebrate these staff members as they are honored. Each selection will receive a certificate and a monetary award for their selection. Selections for the Employee of the Quarter will also be submitted as candidates for the Employee of the Year. For more information about the Employee of the Quarter program, please visit the Staff Senate website.
Nominations for 3rd quarter of the current fiscal year will open on April 1-15 as the deadline for submissions.
Denise Bignar, chair EOQ/EOY
Hailye Williams, Alyssa Bradford and Madison Holmes have been awarded $10,000 scholarships, renewable for four years, to attend the Walton College through the Fleischer Scholars Program.
Kate Shoulders uses video critiques of graduate projects to give students one-on-one recordings of her impressions and thought process.
At annual fall event, $100,000 was awarded to seven U of A programs, and a $25,000 Advance Arkansas scholarship gift was announced.
$1United 24 hour drive starts 7 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 24. -- and there's still time to turn in donor cards or make an online contribution;
The U of A Community Design Center and Office for Sustainability collaborated on urban watershed framework plan.