Congratulations Employees of the 4th Quarter
The Staff Senate is pleased to announce the U of A Employee of the 4th Quarter Awards for 2021-22.
Winners for the fourth quarter are:
Category I - Professional/Non-Faculty - Administrative
- Carla Martin, institutional research analyst and Workday student reporting lead, Institutional Research and Assessment
Category I - Professional/Non-Faculty - Academic
- Charini Urteaga, instructional Designer, Global Campus Instructional Design and Support Services
Category II - Secretarial/Clerical
- Christina LaChance, administrative specialist II, WCOB Undergraduate Programs Office Front Office Support
Category III - Technical/Paraprofessional
- Daniel Klein, master scientific research tech, Electrical Engineering
Category IV - Skilled/Service/Maintenance
- Rodney Prince, landscape specialist, Grounds Maintenance
Congratulations to all these employees for their hard work and service! Employees of the 4th Quarter will be honored at the fall Staff Celebration.
Each award winner will receive a certificate and a monetary award for their selection. Employee of the Quarter recipients will also be submitted as candidates for the Employee of the Year. For more information about the Employee of the Quarter program, please visit the Staff Senate website.
Panhellenic Bid Day will take place at 10 a.m. Saturday in the Chi Omega Greek Theatre and will be broadcast live on the Greek Life Facebook page. Several streets will be closed during the event.
Tristen Avent, Casey Arnold, Mason Castner, Maria Carolina and Juan Camilo Velasquez won top honors at the Southern Weed Contest earlier this month.
The College of Engineering holds summer camps on campus and across the state to show students what goes on in the world of engineering. They're also a lot of fun.
The U of A Press is pleased to announce that the 2023 Miller Williams Poetry Prize has been awarded to writer and educator Shaina Phenix by series editor Patricia Smith.
The Student Success Center continues to offer a high-impact network of resources and programming to ensure you have access to the opportunities you may need to thrive on campus. Stop by and visit.