Endnote Remote Instruction Sessions
Need to cite sources for your paper, thesis or dissertation? Register to attend one of the EndNote Web citation manager remote instruction sessions listed below. You'll learn to:
- Export references from various databases (such as Web of Science, PubMed, SciFinder, Annual Reviews, Compendex, PsycINFO, ERIC, etc.),
- Import them into EndNote Web and format them to automatically create your paper and bibliography, and
- Use the references you have saved in your database to 'Cite While You Write' and produce your formatted term paper or thesis/dissertation.
After registering, you will receive a link to join the meeting. Classes are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, from 4-5 p.m., register
- Thursday, Feb. 11, from 2-3 p.m., register
- Friday, Feb. 12, from 11 a.m. to noon, register
A gift of more than $92,000 from the estate of Ellen Compton will enhance the holdings of Special Collections, with an emphasis on architectural records.
The Women's Giving Circle and Arkansas Alumni Association have teamed up to offer a celebration featuring four panelists who will share their unique experiences.
Employees who haven't already done so, are asked to check email and complete survey sent by Chancellor Joe Steinmetz as soon as possible.
Grace Clark, Daniella Duran, Amber Knoernschild, Nicholas Pohlman and Emily Spatz have been awarded between $875 and $1,000 each for their individual research projects.
The U of A Museum installed a long-term exhibition within Gearhart Hall with four display cases that feature a wide variety of specimens donated by the Department of Geosciences. Stop by during free time.