International Christmas Fest
Join with several registered student organizations, either in-person or via livestream, for a physically distant display of Christmas traditions around the world. The theme this year is "Hope of all Nations."
Christmas is a religious and cultural holiday celebrated in many parts of the world and it looks different in different places.
Join us and learn about the various cultures, unique traditions, the meaning of Christmas, and the hope it brings to all the nations.
In-person location: University Baptist Church, 333 W Maple St., Fayetteville
COVID guidelines for all attendees:
- Masks will be required
- Hand sanitizer will be made available
- Guests will be seated in designated locations that are physically distant
- Changing seats will not be allowed once seated
- Movement will be discouraged unless to go to the bathroom
- Taking pictures together indoors will be discouraged
The sponsors of the event are:
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry (BCM)
- Christ on Campus
- International Student Christian Association (ISCA)
- International Students Inc. (ISI)
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (IVCF)
- University Baptist Church (UBC) – host building
Shilpi Mukherjee, graduate student
The U of A is working to help vaccinate as many of its eligible employees as quickly as possible, but appointments are required for clinics on campus.
Ninette Sosa, an alumna of the School of Journalism and Strategic Media, directed the first look at former U.S. Rep. Randall "Duke" Cunningham, who was convicted of bribery and tax evasion.
Andrea Allan, Kendall Davis, Hershel Hartford, A.J. Olsen andd Jackie Wills were named employees of the 1st Quarter for 2020-2021.
Need to cite sources for your paper, thesis or dissertation? Register to attend one of the EndNote Web citation manager remote instruction sessions coming up in February.
The Water and Sewer Department of Fayetteville will close part of West Cleveland Street between Razorback Road and Hall Avenue, affecting access to parking lots 40A and 41 and Transit Route 48.