Can't Sleep? The Psychological Clinic Offers Group Therapy for Those Struggling With Sleep
What is it?
- Group will involve 6-8 weekly sessions of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia.
- Sessions will be on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7:00 pm.
- Sessions cost $5 with a U of A ID or $10 without.
- The clinic is located on the first floor of Memorial Hall.
How to Join
- Call the Psychological Clinic at (479) 575-4258
- Complete a brief phone interview
- Complete an initial in-person interview
Rebecca Campbell, graduate student
Department of Psychological Science
The award, the department's most prestigious given to a single researcher's group, supports fundamental research with the potential to advance national security.
The Oxford Film Festival has gone virtual and the film Animal by Russell Sharman, assistant professor in the Department of Communication, is being featured and premieres today.
Alex Guynn will receive the Commitment to Justice Award, Nathan Bogart will be given the Early Career Award, and the Career Champion Award will go to the Legal Team at Walmart Inc.
Sarah Judy of Walton College and J. Laurence Hare of Fulbright College have been selected by the University of Arkansas Academic Advising Council as 2019-20 outstanding academic advisors.
Starting at 5 p.m. today, webBASIS will be unavailable and BASIS access will be limited until 8 a.m. Monday, June 1. This planned outage is required to convert BASIS data to the new Workday system.