Submit an Event Request
Complete the form below to submit your event request.
Fields marked with an * are required to complete the form submission.
Guidelines for Use of the Campus Calendar
Please review the guidelines below for appropriate use of the Campus Calendar
- It is recommended that you post your event as early as possible, but no later than one week prior to the event (event postings are approved daily by the administrator). You may also want to use the Campus Calendar as a planning resource. Visit the calendar before planning your event to see what other events may be happening that day.
- Event postings should be limited to open events. Open events are defined as those that have open attendance for the entire campus community. For example, a concert, lecture, play, informational, or fair, open to all or the majority of the campus, are appropriate.
- Campus Calendar postings will be restricted to events sponsored or co-sponsored by organizationsor departments affiliated with the University of Arkansas, except under special circumstances.
- Please make sure to include contact information in the event entry form so the administrator may contact you if there is a question regarding your event posting.
- Do not use the Campus Calendar to submit a job posting or other non-event advertisements.
- Webinars are approved on a case-by-case basis with the administrator.
- All events must be approved by the Campus Calendar administrator prior to posting on the calendar. The administrator reserves the right to reject any event, submitted to the Campus Calendar if it does not fall within the usage guidelines.
- Do not email your event to the administrator. Always submit the event to the calendar.
- Events can be included on newswire, but newswire articles are not organized through the campus calendar.