Registered Student Organizations: Re-register Now for 2017-18
Registered Student Organization re-registration for the 2017-18 academic year is now open. This year, RSOs are transitioning to HogSync, a powerful new RSO management tool that will help students connect with RSOs — and allow a paperless registration system. To help student leaders transition to HogSync, this year's re-registration process requires as the first step an officer orientation/HogSync training at which the RSO re-registration will be completed.
To re-register your RSO:
Create your personal HogSync profile (see below for instructions).
Gather required information:
Gather a list of all your RSOs officers and ask them to create a HogSync profile prior to you registering the RSO — see below for instructions.
Ask your adviser(s) to create a HogSync profile as well.
If you have fewer than six officers, please also gather enough members to total a minimum of six (all officers must be listed; you are only required to list members if you have fewer than six officers). Again, ask them to create their HogSync profile prior to you registering the RSO.
RSO Constitution (for this first year every RSO will have to upload the constitution into HogSync).
RSO Purpose Statement/Description.
Optional: If you wish to upload a member roster you will be provided the opportunity to do so.
Optional but highly recommended: If you wish to upload a photo to be displayed to students seeking information about your RSO, you will be provided the opportunity to do so.
3. Schedule a HogSync officer orientation session for the president and treasurer to attend (preferably at the same time). Note: space is limited. Additional times will be scheduled for July 1-Sept. 15.
- Wednesday, June 21, 10-11:30 a.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Tuesday, June 27, 9-10:30 a.m. JB Hunt 535
- Wednesday, June 28, noon to 1:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Thursday, June 29, 2-3:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Friday, July 7, 2017 1:30-3:00 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Wednesday, July 12, 3:30-5:00 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Wednesday, July 19, noon to 1:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Wednesday, July 26, 2-3:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Monday, July 31, 2-3:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Monday, Aug. 7, 2-3:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Wednesday, Aug. 9, 1:30-3 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Friday, Aug. 11, 2-3:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Monday, Aug. 14, 3-4:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, 1:30-3 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Friday, Aug. 18, 1:30-3 p.m. Arkansas Union A655
- Monday, Aug. 21, 3-4:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Tuesday, Aug. 22, 1-2:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Friday, Aug. 25, 10-11:30 a.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Tuesday, Aug. 29, 8:30-10 a.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Wednesday, Aug. 30, 11:30 a.m. -1 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Tuesday, Sept. 5, noon to 1:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Wednesday, Sept. 6, 8:30-10 a.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Friday, Sept. 8, 1:30-3 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Monday, Sept. 11, 1:30-3 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Tuesday, Sept. 12, 3-4:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
- Friday, Sept. 15, noon – 1:30 p.m. Arkansas Union A640
4. If possible, bring a laptop so you can set up your organization during the training session.
To create a HogSync profile:
Click "Sign In"
If you have previously created a profile you will be prompted to sign in with your UARK credentials.
If you have not created a profile:
Search for the University of Arkansas
Login using your UARK email credentials
Complete your custom profile
All current RSOs that plan to be active during the 2017-18 academic year must complete the registration process between April 17 and Sept. 15. New RSOs are eligible to form at any time during the academic year. Current RSOs that miss the April-September window will be able to re-register for the Spring semester in January 2018 but will not have benefits during the Fall 2017 semester.
RSO benefits for the 2016-17 academic year expire June 30, 2017, so the Office of Student Activities recommends re-registration prior to leaving for summer. When your group forms an RSO, you open up a world of opportunities to make your group as successful as possible! To become an active RSO, check out the requirements on the OSA website. For more information about Registered Student Organizations or the re-registration process, contact the Office of Student Activities at 479-575-5255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Student Organizations,
Office of Student Activities
Scott Flanagin, executive director of communications
Division of Student Affairs
Editor-selected comments will be published below. No abusive material, personal attacks, profanity, spam or material of a similar nature will be considered for publication.comments powered by Disqus
Assistant professor Nicholas Greene has received a $412,668 grant from the NIH to study ways to prevent muscle atrophy, which accompanies many diseases, impairing body function and hastening death.
The month-long Archeological Field School focuses on uncovering Leetown, a Civil War-era hamlet that served a critical role during the two-day Battle of Pea Ridge in 1862.
Current permit holders will be contacted by email to let them know when they can apply to renew their parking permits.
The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences has selected its new ambassador team for the upcoming academic school year.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion at Walton College hosted 26 incoming freshman students from Arkansas, Texas, Florida, Missouri and Kansas during the Business Leadership Academy camp.