Arkansas Academy of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Announces New Members
From left to right: Chris Pixley, Anthony Doss, Ray Avery, Indrajeet Chaubey, Drake McGruder.
The Arkansas Academy of Biological and Agricultural Engineers, an organization comprised of University of Arkansas alumni, inducted new members at a banquet on April 8.
The Arkansas Academy of Biological and Agricultural Engineering was founded in 2002 by the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at the University Of Arkansas. The charter members are eminent graduates of the biological and agricultural engineering program.
- Ray Avery, B.S.B.E. 2003, M.S.B.E. 2007, environmental engineer, Beaver Water District
- Indrajeet Chaubey, M.S.B.A.E. 1994, professor and head of the Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Science and professor of agricultural and biological engineering, Purdue University.
- Anthony Doss, B.S.B.A.E. 1996, director of manufacturing design, Tyson Foods
- Drake McGruder, M.S.B.E. 2006, senior manager, Kraft Heinz Company-Fort Smith
- Chris Pixley, B.S.B.E. 2002, head of production, Novozymes
Camilla Shumaker, director of communications
College of Engineering
Editor-selected comments will be published below. No abusive material, personal attacks, profanity, spam or material of a similar nature will be considered for publication.comments powered by Disqus
U of A faculty to present an in-depth look at movies with an Arkansas connection, from the artful to the awful.
Twenty-five high school students from Arkansas recently spent one week on campus to learn about entrepreneurship, business plans, presentations, teamwork and community improvement projects.
Wali Caradine Jr., an architect and alumnus of the Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design at the University of Arkansas, passed away July 10, 2017, in Little Rock. He was 68.
Jace Motley, of Conway, graduated from Fulbright College in May and started working as a staff assistant for the senator in June.
Participants will receive $40, a free bone density scan,eport of body composition via DEXA, and VO2max test results.