Global Campus Offers Development Workshops for Business, Human Resource Professionals
ROGERS, Ark. – Registration is open for fall career development classes from the University of Arkansas Global Campus in Rogers. Classes and workshops are designed to help business professionals stay competitive in their fields, prepare for certification exams and earn recertification credit.
The professional development network connects industry and university experts with those seeking to hone their skills and update their knowledge. Classes are offered online and in person at the Rogers facility, Suite 402, 3300 Market St., in the World Trade Center building. Details are provided online.
Below are the classes, times, dates, instructors and costs for professional development classes and workshops for fall 2014. Register online.
- Society for Human Resource Management Prep Course for Professional in Human Resource and Senior Professional in Human Resource, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Aug. 28-Nov. 6, Judith Tavano, SPHR, Global Campus director of professional development programs, $1,200
- Fair Labor Standards Act Wage and Hour Trends, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 15, Missy Duke McJunkins, J.D., Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus P.C., $49
- Managing Conflict Up, Down and Sideways, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 23, Tavano, $49
- Recognizing and Writing High Quality Software Requirements, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 30, Marilyn Ledbetter, certified software testing engineer, $59
- Managing Projects Certificate Course, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Oct. 7 through Nov. 11, Rick Teague, SPHR, Global Campus promotions coordinator, $590
- Record Retention, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 21, Teague, $49
- Succession Planning, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 12, Evelyne Matthews, CEO, Matthews and Matthews Consulting, $49
Customized training is also available through Judith Tavano, director of professional development programs. Contact Tavano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-402-3300.
The Global Campus collaborates with academic colleges and schools, businesses and organizations to provide professional development, computer training and workforce development training. The Global Campus also supports the development and delivery of online academic credit courses and degree programs provided by the university’s colleges and schools.
Judith Tavano, director of professional development programs
Kay Murphy, director of communications
Editor-selected comments will be published below. No abusive material, personal attacks, profanity, spam or material of a similar nature will be considered for publication.comments powered by Disqus